This website is intended for users who have the capacity to enter an agreement and has attained the legal age of majority.The terms “we”, “us”, “our” or “DMS” means the same as “DIGITAL MARKETING SCHOOL”, and the terms “you” or “your” or "your affiliates" means the same as the “User”.
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
3) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk,for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5) Users shall access and use this website at their sole responsibility and shall be liable for their materials which are contravening to the above mentioned and similar natured activities. We have no liability of whatsoever nature for user’s activities and you bear the sole and exclusive risk associated with use of or reliance on the accuracy, quality,completeness, reliability or usefulness of any material.
6) We have reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime without assigning any reason or prior notice.
8) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
9) All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
10) The information, material or services included in or available through this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information received via this site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, business or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advices.
11) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence as per applicable legal provisions.
12) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We are not responsible for such linked websites which are not under our control, and we do not endorse the content of such websites, including any information or materials contained on them.We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
13) You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
14) You shall not to use or access directly or indirectly the website or its link in any manner that compromises the security features of the website including, without limitation: (a) unauthorised access to any data or information by logging onto an account, access devices or processor; (b) any attempt of investigation or test of the website of whatsoever nature for its authentication measures, security measures and other similar features regardless of your motives or intent; (c) any attempt to interfere with or disrupt the functioning of the website and the associated services to any user, processor, host or network, including, without limitation, by submitting a virus, worm or Trojan horse or malicious program; (d) any attempt for sending advertising materials or unsolicited emails, etc.
15) We owns this website and reserves all the rights to (a) modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the website, or any portion of the Site, without prior notice, for any reason; (b) interrupt the operation of the website, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
16) In no event shall DMS be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profit which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of this Site or its contents.
17) You agree to indemnify and hold DMS, its officers, directors, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including legal and attorneys’ fees), made against it by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the website.
18) We reserve the sole discretion and right to suspend or terminate your access to the website or services, both permanently and temporally at any time without giving any prior notice or cause, without incurring liability of any kind. If you are found to be involved in spamming or similar activities to other users while using the application, we reserve all rights to suspend or terminate your access to the website or services with immediate effects.