Terms and Conditions
This website is intended for users who have the capacity to enter an agreement and has
attained the legal age of majority.The terms “we”, “us”, “our” or “DMS” means the same as “DIGITAL MARKETING SCHOOL”, and the terms “you” or “your” or "your affiliates" means the same as the “User”.
"Site" means the website with domain name digitalmarketingschool.in or any other variations of the domain
"Content" means all the information, data, images, descriptions, theme, download links,
details about services, information on mobile applications, contact details, etc. available in
- 1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- 2) We, in our sole discretion and at any time, may add, delete or modify any of this
any time without any prior notification. However, you can always obtain updated
version of this Agreement at this website. You must not use this website, if any
changes in the Agreement are not acceptable to you. The use and access of this
website after the changes made to this Agreement shall constitute your unconditional
acceptance of such changes.
- 3) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials
found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that
such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly
exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by
- 4) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk,for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 5) Users shall access and use this website at their sole responsibility and shall be liable for their materials which are contravening to the above mentioned and similar natured activities. We have no liability of whatsoever nature for user’s activities and you bear the sole and exclusive risk associated with use of or reliance on the accuracy, quality,completeness, reliability or usefulness of any material.
- 6) We have reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime without assigning any reason or prior notice.
- 7) IN NO EVENT SHALL DMS, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE
LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING
FROM ANY INTERRUPTION OF SERVICES, ERRORS, MISTAKES,
INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE
OF YOUR CONTENT, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR
MALICIOUS CODE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR
SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY
KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT,
WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER
LEGAL THEORY, THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION PURSUANT TO
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT
PERMITTED BY LAW.
- 8) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which
forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 9) All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed
to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- 10) The information, material or services included in or available through this Site may
include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information received via this site should
not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, business or financial decisions and you
should consult an appropriate professional for specific advices.
- 11) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a
criminal offence as per applicable legal provisions.
- 12) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links
are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify
that we endorse the website(s). We are not responsible for such linked websites which
are not under our control, and we do not endorse the content of such websites,
including any information or materials contained on them.We have no responsibility
for the content of the linked website(s).
- 13) You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without
our prior written consent.
- 14) You shall not to use or access directly or indirectly the website or its link in any
manner that compromises the security features of the website including, without
limitation: (a) unauthorised access to any data or information by logging onto an
account, access devices or processor; (b) any attempt of investigation or test of the
website of whatsoever nature for its authentication measures, security measures and
other similar features regardless of your motives or intent; (c) any attempt to interfere
with or disrupt the functioning of the website and the associated services to any user,
processor, host or network, including, without limitation, by submitting a virus, worm
or Trojan horse or malicious program; (d) any attempt for sending advertising
materials or unsolicited emails, etc.
- 15) We owns this website and reserves all the rights to (a) modify, suspend or terminate
operation of or access to the website, or any portion of the Site, without prior notice,
for any reason; (b) interrupt the operation of the website, or any portion of the Site, as
necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other
- 16) In no event shall DMS be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental
or punitive damages, including lost profit which arises out of or is in any way
connected with your use of this Site or its contents.
- 17) You agree to indemnify and hold DMS, its officers, directors, predecessors, successors
in interest, employees, agents, and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss,
liability, claims or expenses (including legal and attorneys’ fees), made against it by
any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the website.
- 18) We reserve the sole discretion and right to suspend or terminate your access to the
website or services, both permanently and temporally at any time without giving any
prior notice or cause, without incurring liability of any kind. If you are found to be
involved in spamming or similar activities to other users while using the application,
we reserve all rights to suspend or terminate your access to the website or services
with immediate effects.
governed by laws of Republic of India, particularly for interpretation of terms, claims
for its breach and damages. For all disputes that may arise out of this contractual
relationship, the parties consent that the exclusive jurisdiction shall be that of
competent Court at Hyderabad, India.If a court of appropriate jurisdiction holds that
any term either wholly or partly not enforceable or invalid, such term/s shall be
severable and the rest of the terms remain in full effect. The parties shall replace such
term/s with new term/s to the extent enforceable by law.